Before venturing to discuss about the Real Estate in Edmonton, here's a little information about the locale. Edmonton is the capital of the Canadian province of Alberta and is the province's second-largest city. Edmonton is located on the North Saskatchewan River. Edmonton has always played a decisive role in the success of Canada's economy. The city enjoys a moderate, pleasant climate that makes Edmonton Homes for sale an all-time favorite among buyers.
Edmonton has always been the favored destination of residence for young professionals as well as students who come and live in the city for various educational and work-related purposes. The Real estate in Edmonton, basically, comprises different kinds of accommodations such as Vacation homes, Condos, Apartments, Villas and cottages. Edmonton has always played a significant role in the success of Canada's economy. The Real Estate Investment Network (REIN) rates Edmonton as the best place to invest in Canada.
Here are a few essential factors that make Real estate in Edmonton worth the investment!
- Edmonton is a prominent tourist destination for winter sports and ecotourism. As a result, there are a number of second homes, especially weekend and holiday property, owned in and around Edmonton.
- There is a continuous requirement for short and medium term rental accommodation in Edmonton, mainly due to its popular tourism sector. This is, in fact, one of the major factors that have made Real estate in Edmonton an enticing proposition for international property investors who are constantly on the hunt for opportunities in the global real estate market. The suburban commercial property has achieved an enormous boost due to a tremendous increase in demand by the health care and oil and gas sectors.
- Yet another striking factor that has incredibly boosted the Real estate in Edmonton is the low unemployment level. The considerably good level of income earned by the people of Edmonton coupled with the strengthening Canadian dollar has helped to stabilize the mortgage rate which, subsequently, has made real estate more affordable.
- There are a few other interesting reasons that make the Real estate in Edmonton a worthwhile investment . Most of the companies around the world have their Canadian headquarters in Edmonton. Moreover, the cost of living in Edmonton is comparatively lower than other major Canadian cities.
- The increase in the average income of people, low unemployment rate, diversification of economy and long-term capital investment are the notable factors that have remarkably influenced the real estate boom in Edmonton.